Reference ID: 344174
Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place!
Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Office Administrator is the first point of interaction with Clients and employees in the office. You will be responsible for administration and Human Resources support for Paladin Security's Lethbridge operation. This is a hands-on role that will require an individual who is a self-starter with a propensity to detail and a proven track record of working in a team environment while delivering exceptional customer service to both Clients and staff. This role with work closely with the Human Resources team in Calgary to ensure that we are following best practices to provide the utmost service possible to our greatest resource -our people. This role works Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Job Skills / Requirements
• Provide front of office support including first point of contact for all individuals coming into the office and ensuring visitors follow the sign-in process
• Respond to telephone, e-mail and in-person inquiries from employees, clients, business partners, and all other stakeholders in a professional, pleasant and courteous manner
• Maintain effective communication, information flow, and rapport between all team members in Lethbridge and Calgary
• Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services and accounts payable to our head office
• Book maintenance appointments for fleet vehicles
• Administer English proficiency exams to applicants before their interview
• Manage the uniform process from stock to issuing for new staff and returning employees, entering data into the back end system
• Update and maintain training attendance sheets
• Maintaining compliance for all office and employee files, including hire paperwork. Ensuring 100% accuracy while uploading electronic files and filing physical copies
• Responsible for new employee photo collection and upload into TEAM, with monthly audits to ensure all employee files have photos
• Manage, administer and track employee purchase orders
• Provide clerical support as needed including, but not limited to the Executive team, Client Service Managers and the Human Resources team such as filing, coordinating appointments and arranging meetings
the Human Resources team such as filing, coordinating appointments and arranging meetings
• Conduct reference checks as needed, accept and review hiring processes when applicants walk into the front door inquiring about job opportunities
• Support the Human Resources team during career fairs and open house interview days
• Other duties as required
• Must possess a High School Diploma; Post-secondary education in a related field is an asset
• Excellent written and oral skills in English, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management
• Strong computer skills; including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Able to work effectively and efficiently in a deadline driven environment
• Strong time management, multitasking, problem solving, team work and organizational skills
• Must be outgoing, sociable, adaptable, and detail oriented
• Must have a strong propensity to detail
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Certificate, Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Occupational Health and Safety (or related) field
Additional Information / Benefits
All interested applicants are encouraged to apply with their cover letter and resume to Rachel Paul, Team Lead, People and Culture online through www.paladinsecurity.com/careers
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check
This job reports to the Branch Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1
Posted: March 23, 2019
Closes: May 22, 2019