Paladin Technologies has emerged as the largest complex systems integrator in Canada. As a leader in the design, deployment, optimization, management, and maintenance of communication and digital networks, Paladin can meet the needs of clients on a national scale, while providing local support.
We are 100% Canadian-owned, and operate nationally. The experts that make up Paladin's teams stay at the forefront of the changing technology landscape through continued training, complex client projects, and company support. As Paladin continues to grow, we continue to provide our employees with exciting challenges and a rewarding career.
- Plan, organize, direct, and control staffing levels and utilization
- Communicate with Project Management team to evaluate all current and upcoming project work for required quantity and skillset of technical labor and office support
- Maintain technical labour schedule to ensure optimal utilization of resources
- Review project deliverables and ensure timelines are on track
- Control costs and maximize productivity through the implementation of best practices and standard processes
- Interview, hire, and oversee training for staff
- Perform other tasks as required
- 2- 5 years' experience as an Operations Manager overseeing complex technology projects
- Industry-related post-secondary education would be considered an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office and project software
- Able to work independently, manage time effectively, and work with multiple deadlines
About Paladin Security
Paladin Security Group is the security company of choice amongst some of the most respected institutions in the country, protecting the public and government facilities. We are committed to offerin...