We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under supervision, delivers Product Service Line (PSL) equipment to wellsite
- Provides proppant handling services, manifolding rig-up and tanks measurement during the job
- Learns basic operations to include but not limited to:
- Performing pre/post job equipment inspections
- Performing and completing preventative maintenance procedures
- Operating support equipment (i.e., proppant handling, Fluid Tanks, suction manifolding, treating lines, etc.)
- Learn and adheres to Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) procedures and guidelines, and other appropriate safety and service quality protocols and guidelines
- Assists in assembly and preparation of equipment for installation and service
- Assists in the clean-up, repair, and preparation for the next job
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes
- Completes training as required following the Company's learning development system and processes
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3-6 months experience as Operator Assistant I - Frac/Acid or 1 year of related work experience in oilfield services
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Location
- Class 1 Drivers License (or equivalent) required.
- Completion of Operator Assistant I - Frac/Acid competencies, or similar level of competence from previous industry experience
- Able to lift 60 lbs.
- Able to communicate effectively with others
- Able to pass physical and drug screen
- Able to understand and carry out routine oral and written instructions
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Able to accommodate a flexible work schedule, long work days, and/or irregular work hours, be on-call with short notice and exposed to extreme weather conditions
- Maintains effective working relationship with other employees
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Operator Assistant II, Service Operator I and Service Operator II
8145 Edger Industrial Close, Red Deer, Alberta, T4P 3R4, Canada Job Details Requisition Number:
73767 Experience Level:
Entry-Level Job Family:
Operations Product Service Line:
Production Enhancement Full Time / Part Time:
Full TimeAdditional Locations for this position: Compensation Information
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.