Permanent Reference code
:124940 Primary Location:
Toronto, ON All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Calgary, AB; Halifax, NS; Moncton, NB; Regina, SK; Vancouver, BC Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
Are you an Oracle specialist excited for a new career? Have supply chain experience? Interested in consulting? Then you might be the next Senior Consultant for our Enterprise Performance Team. Interested? Look no further.What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Consultant, you will:
• Work in a collaborative team analyzing client issues and developing solutions
• Author presentations and present findings to clients
• Supervise junior staff and manage parts of client engagements
• Prioritize objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting
• Participate in all phases of the project life cycle from Scoping to Post-Implementation Support
• Develop knowledge of the various services delivered by the firm so that potential sales opportunities are identified
• Participate in practice development initiatives (recruiting, methodology, trade booth participation etc.)About the team
• Embrace and live the firm's purpose - to make an impact that matters - by pushing yourself and your team to identify solutions to challenges that are most important for our clients, people, and society
• Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
• Deliver exceptional client service by maximizing results and driving high performance from people, while also fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
• Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships
• Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, and align people to them to set appropriate priorities and directionEnough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is:
• Experienced with a minimum 5 years of full life cycle hands-on technical experience with Oracle Applications (Oracle EBS Supply Chain or Oracle SCM Cloud)
• An undergraduate in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field with outstanding academic credentials is required. Post graduate degree and/or a professional designation is a strong asset
• Excellent in interpersonal relations and demonstrate ability to work with others effectively in teams
• Proven their analytical and systematic problem solving skills. Must be able to identify issues, define symptoms and recommend solutions
• Able to work with onsite and offshore development teams including at all levels of the client organizationOur promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations) or firstname.lastname@example.org
for any questions relating to careers for Indigenous peoples at Deloitte (First Nations, Inuit, Métis).
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Supply Chain, Database, Oracle, Computer Science, Developer, Operations, Technology
Management and Executive