Become part of something bigger at Sport Chek. Share your passion and experience and help inspire others to be their best. Explore and learn, become your personal best and feel the satisfaction of making a difference. Become connected, to a community of people all working towards the same goal.
Bring us your enthusiasm, your energy, and your commitment. Become an ambassador of your sport, and work side by side with like-minded people dedicated to inspiring and helping your community lead more active, healthy lives.ORDER FULFILLMENT ASSOCIATE
Our ideal team member is very organized, and can adapt to a constantly changing workload while maintaining a high level of accuracy, cleanliness, and efficiency when completing online orders. You have great attention to detail anda flexible schedule, plus a good knowledge of sporting goods equipment.What you'll do.
What you'll get.
- Support e-commerce orders for customers
- Review daily order reports, identify the items both on the floor and in the stock room, packing and preparing orders for shipping
- Maintain a world class environment in the backroom and shipping/receiving area
- Occasionally support in-store customers with inquiries
What you bring.
- Competitive salary
- Discounts on all the latest gear
- A fun, fast paced environment
- Hands-on training
- Currently active in sports and activity
- Passion for active, healthy living
- Previous warehouse, distribution and/or inventory or stock room experience would be an asset
- Ability to lift and move boxes of up to 80lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Must be comfortable bending, lifting, kneeling, and using ladders
- Basic computer skills (scanning, data entry, etc.)
- Current enrollment or completion of high school
At Sport Chek, we pride ourselves on having our jobs be an extension of people's lifestyles, with a flexible schedule of work and play. Sport Chek is Canada's only national big box sporting goods retailers, with over 400 stores from coast-to-coast.Inspiring Canadians to live healthy, active lives. The inspiration begins with you.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Sport Chek is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees - their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, if you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.