About Ralcomm Ltd.
- An exceptional company with a firm commitment to its people, work-life balance and culture
- Become a key part of a forward-thinking, inclusive, and diverse team that values every perspective
- Earn a competitive base salary starting at $55,000 plus commission, and comprehensive benefits!
We are a fast-growing TELUS dealership in Canada with a well-established territory, and some of the longest tenure in the industry. At Ralcomm Ltd, our main objective is to remain reliable, relevant, and responsive to you, our clients.
Our first commitment is to our clients and their overall satisfaction with the solutions we supply them. For us, this means that we are inherently dedicated to the ongoing and continual improvement of all our Quality Management System processes, including an emphasis on: effective supply chain management; implementation of lean manufacturing principles; best quality material sourcing; active team participation of skilled personnel; sustainability practices; quality control measures; health and safety best practice; and technological advancement.
To learn more about us, please visit: ralcomm.com
About the Opportunity
Ralcomm has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Outbound Sales Representative, based in Alberta (Hybrid), with the possibility to work at our Leduc or Edmonton locations.
In this position, you will be primarily responsible for acquiring new business accounts through outbound sales campaigns.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
More About You
- Connecting with business decision-makers to understand and communicate the value proposition
- Analyzing customer needs, recommending solutions, and identifying cross-selling opportunities
- Managing the base of existing clients at Ralcomm
- Confidently overcoming objections in real-time
- Achieving monthly and daily sales goals consistently
- Actively participating in team huddles and ongoing training sessions
- Engaging in continuous training and development opportunities
- Making 30-40 cold calls per day (for the first 3-6 months for new client acquisition)
- Making 30-40 warm calls per day until the 15th of the month (for base management)
- Being self-sustained in hunting, managing, and closing deals with provided feedback and coaching
- Leveraging communication skills to convey the value proposition effectively
- Demonstrating resilience and adaptability in handling objections and challenges
- Meeting and exceeding performance metrics through proactive sales strategies
- Utilizing Salesforce and other tools for efficient tracking and management of sales activities
In order to qualify for this role, you must have previous experience in outbound sales. A valid class 5 driver's license is also required for this role.
The following skills and experience will be important for this role:
About the Benefits
- Goal-oriented with a proven track record in a fast-paced environment
- Creative problem-solving and innovative idea generation for results
- Action-oriented with a collaborative decision-making approach
- Quick decision-making in response to changing conditions
- Extroverted, confident, and persuasive communication skills
- Self-sustained and independent in hunting, managing, and closing deals
- Open to feedback and coaching for continuous improvement
- Intrinsic motivation and a hunger for financial success through uncapped commissions
- Results-focused mindset with adaptability to varied sales activities
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective collaboration and relationship-building
- Experience working in telecommunications (asset)
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, you will receive a highly competitive base salary starting at $55,000 plus commission, with an On Target Earning (OTE) ranging from $90,000 to $110,000 for high-performing teams, along with a great host of benefits, including:
- Extended dental, health, and vision care
- Flexible schedule
- Generous Paid time off
- Company phone and laptop provided
- Vehicle allowance for outbound sales
- Growth opportunities within the company
- Positive and collaborative work culture
- Access to ongoing learning opportunities
- Emphasis on work-life balance
- Company events
Note: Relocation assistance is negotiable and can be discussed for the right candidate
If you are interested in progressing your career with a growing company, apply today!
Information Technology Sales and Marketing Telecommunications