Samuel, Son & Co. is growing! If you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with a family run, industry leading organization, bring your experience and motivated attitude to Samuel, Son & Co.
Due to our continued success, we are seeking a Outside Sales Representative to join our team in Nisku, AB.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team, contact us today.
Here are some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation and an annual bonus
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Pension plan with company match
- Opportunity for fast advancement and career growth
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for developing Aluminum and Stainless business and managing existing accounts with strong focus on processed plate products.Responsibilities:
- Generate revenue and margin from new and existing accounts
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Identify and develop new market growth opportunities
- Understand product and process costing and maximize gross margin
- See across Samuel's product and processing portfolio to maximize penetration and margin
- Keep abreast of market changes and competitors and how this affects customers.
- Ensure all orders are submitted promptly when received and ensuring the accuracy of all relevant details (e.g. specifications, processing requirements, shipping and handling, etc.).
- Liaise between customers and our various departments such as Credit, Production, Operations, Shipping, Purchasing and Inside Sales
- Monitor the status of customer's orders and intervene as required to ensure on-time delivery
- Contact customers to inform them as soon as it is determined that their order will be late or incomplete and to work with them to minimize the consequences of the service breakdown
- Monitor and act on any aged inventory concerns
- Perform all duties in a manner that is consistent with the principles outlined in Samuel Way
- Be familiar with all company policies, costs, costing and equipment
- File reports as required (monthly forecasts, territory updates, lost business, etc.)
Sales and Marketing