Company: O.E.M. Remanufacturing Company Inc.Posting End Date:
Mar 28, 2019Number of Opening:
The Painter Packager plays an important role in ensuring all production output is properly painted and packages for delivery. Job Description: Major Job Functions:
- Responsible for preparation, final cleaning, painting, final inspection and protective packaging of all production output
**Candidate selection will be in compliance with the terms of the current Collective Agreement**Specific Skills & Knowledge:
Education & Experience:
- Proficient with computer
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to safely operate forklift and other lifting equipment
- Ability to lift and handle material weighing up to 40 pounds
- Team player
- Minimum of one year related experience
- This posting is for a static weekend shift scheduled Fri, Sat, Sun - 12 hours per day. The successful candidate will be required to complete training during a Mon - Thurs / Fri weekday shift and will move to weekends once they have sufficient experience.
- This role is located at OEM Remanufacturing
- Applicants must apply with either an updated Professional Profile on Workday or attached resume to be considered for pre-screening.
- A condition of employment is the ability to be fit tested and the ability to wear a respirator
Please note that any future shift changes that may occur will be made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Collective Agreement.Union Membership
: You are required to become a member of the Union associated with this position. This will be effective immediately and will result in union dues being deducted from your pay. The terms and conditions of your employment will be governed by the collective agreement. COMPANY: OEM REMANUFACTURING
We are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.