Job Skills / Requirements Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive and record all incoming telephone calls from employees, managers, clients or the public
- Respond to callers and action requests as necessary using the procedures specific to the Parking Operations Centre.
- Assist patrons and employees by phone with access and egress from the hospital parking facilities.
- Provide any required information or directions to callers.
- Generate "Do Not Ticket" orders and prepare Honor Notices in lieu of payment for parking services
- Build and maintain a strong working knowledge of AHS hospital parking facilities across the province.
- Communicate any maintenance concerns with payment machines, access gates, or other equipment to maintenance staff on site
- Communicate any parking related enforcement concerns to site-based enforcement officers and mobile patrols as necessary
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administrative and computer skills
- Ability to problem solve, prioritize work, and multitask
- Ability to coordinate and function in high-energy and dynamic environment
- Capable of performing duties under minimal supervision
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
- Security and dispatching experience an asset but not necessary
This position is for Overnights and does not require a security licenses.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation
This job reports to the CSM
This is a Full-Time
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required