Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team!
We are currently looking to expand our investigations team! This team memeber can reside in either Calgary or Edmonton, Alberta.POSITION OVERVIEW:
Our Surveillance Operatives play a crucial role within the department. They are tasked with obtaining information by covertly following individuals in vehicles, on foot and by other means in an effort to obtain intelligence for a specific purpose. Our Surveillance Investigators are required to work alone as well as a part of a team and have varying schedules dependent on the type of assignments currently being worked. Communication among our team is paramount as is report writing and the ability to blend into different situations and environments.Job Skills / RequirementsTYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct surveillance on various subjects as required. Generally speaking Investigators would be responsible for their own file load of subjects under Investigation.
- Investigators spend most of their time in the field conducting covert surveillance operations in their vehicles, utilizing public transit, on foot and by other means as necessary.
- Investigators are required to obtain covert video documentation of relevant activities of individual subjects and write reports depicting the activity in an accurate manner.
- Our Surveillance Investigators are also involved in various undercover operations as required.
Education Requirements (Any)
- Minimum of 2 years documented covert surveillance experience is required within the insurance and LTD sector
- A Alberta Private Investigator License
- Applicants must have a reliable and suitable personal vehicle for surveillance
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A curious and open minded, question driven disposition
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- Post-Secondary education considered an asset
- Undercover experience considered an asset
- Must have own surveillance equipment
- Wages are based on experience and range between $25 and $35 per hour
- Ability to travel within Canada and Abroad an asset
High School Diploma/GEDCertification Requirements (Any)
Licensed investigator in the Province of AlbertaAdditional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview. Please address your resume and cover letter to Shane Murphy.
This job reports to the Director of Investigations
This is a As Needed
position 1st Shift
, 2nd Shift
, 3rd Shift
Number of Openings for this position: 1
Back Apply Now
Law Enforcement and Security