In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's® history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We're also more than just your local restaurant. We're hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.
How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of a company that's primarily run by independent business owners and that's active in your community. That's helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House. If that sounds good to you, then we'd love to hear from you.YOUR VIBE
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no "I" in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isn't a transaction. It's about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone's day. It's genuine, and it's who you are.YOUR JOB
- Making people's day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments. Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food. But no sneaking fries…we know they're everybody's favourite!
- Fridge management. Okay, it's stocking the fridge, but it's really important when you serve the world's most popular burger.
A complete and detailed resume must be included with your application for consideration.There are 5 locations in Sherwood Park-please specify the location you would like to be considered for. Locations are: 950 ORDZE RD/ 1 KASKA RD/ 590 BASELINE RD/ 22 STRATHMOOR DR/ EMERALD HILLS Wal-MartPlease include your detailed availability with the days and hours you are available towork. ***Part-time applicants must be available to work a minimum of 3 shifts per week mostly weekends and one week day evening & be available up to 10 pm.
- Partial high school education or equivalent experience preferred
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills
- Previous Quick Service Restaurant Experience as asset but not required
Customer Service and Support