In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's® history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We're also more than just your local restaurant. We're hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in. Job Description
Jobs that work for you. Interested in flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is? The opportunity to grow and develop - professionally, personally, and financially. How about the chance to be part of a company that is run by an independent business owner and that is active in your community? If that sounds good to you, then we would love to hear from you. WHAT WE OFFER Free uniforms, health benefits for full-time staff, regular incentives and employee outings, discounted meals, flexibility with scheduling, growth and development opportunities, and so much more!YOUR VIBE
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You enjoy bringing unexpected joy to someone's day by being welcoming and friendly, while ensuring an exceptional guest experience. You are looking for a job that allows you to continue enjoying your other extra-curricular activities. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no "I" in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isn't a transaction. It's about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone's day. It's genuine, and it's who you are.YOUR JOB
- Making people's day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments. Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food for curbside pick-up, mobile orders and take-out. But no sneaking fries...we know they're everybody's favourite!
- Fridge management. Okay, it's stocking the fridge, but it's really important when you serve the world's most popular burger.
- A wonderful smile and great attitude working with a team (mix of full time and part time staff)
- Energetic, strong work ethic, flexible and the ability to learn and thrive with new skills and opportunities
- Uses proper procedures to ensure the accuracy of every order for every guest; prepares and finishes products to ensure quality standards are met
- Helps support speed of service targets by working quickly and efficiently to fill orders and meet guest's needs
- Promptly executes service recovery for any guest concerns or complaints by making it right with the guest, regardless of involvement in the issue