Vector Marketing is currently interviewing for part time sales reps, with an option to work a full schedule. Request an interview today and start work within the week. What does the position involve?
Basic responsibilities involve working with customers, explaining our American made products, and placing any orders. There is a great starting base pay (paid weekly) that isn't based on sales or results, but incentives are possible based on performance. Previous experience isn't needed. We provide all of the training needed for success. Excellent pay
- $21.00 base-appt (not based on sales) or a commission structure set up based on performance. There is opportunity to make more, but there is still a fall back for the sales rep to make an income even if they have an off week. Solid training
- We've been training people to do well for over 40 years. Even if someone doesn't decide to stay with us long term, the sales, networking, & communication skills they build are needed for any field. Flexible scheduling
- We help our reps create a schedule that works best for them. Some work as much as possible, some work part time, some are looking for summer work, while others choose to earn extra income around other commitments such as classes, internships, vacations, other jobs, or family obligations. Choice of location -
Interviews are virtual, sales reps can choose to work from their home or near them. Talk to the manager about what options will work best. What are the requirements?
- Enjoy working with people
- All ages seventeen plus
- Conditions apply
- Able to start within the next 7 - 10 days
- Willing to learn and apply new skills. Who would do well in the position?
People who have done well with us in the past have had experience in all kinds of fields (some none at all!) - retail, team member, fast food, cashier, administrative assistant, receptionist, grocery stock clerk, warehouse, receptionist, server, landscaping, and in just about any field you can imagine. We welcome all applicants who have a positive attitude and enjoy working with people.
If you think you would be a great fit for our sales team, fill out the contact information and a receptionist will follow up with you about setting up a virtual interview with a manager. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Customer Service and Support Sales and Marketing