At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
The KPMG team has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated Administrative Assistant to join the Calgary office in a permanent position. In this role, you will combine your strong organizational skills and stakeholder management to provide executive level support.
What you will do Client Relationships
- Maximizes the value of Partner time by proactively identifying and taking accountability for all administrative matters.
- Understands business needs, manages service delivery, mitigates issues, and brings solutions.
- Understands KPMG business processes and proprietary systems in order to execute, or effectively delegate, work.
- Operates with a large degree of autonomy and independently completes high quality work to meet established goals.
- Handles highly sensitive and confidential information requiring a high level of discretion.
- Ensures all client communications are responded to in a timely fashion. Independently actions on routine enquiries and escalates complex client enquiries to appropriate parties based on knowledge of practice/structure and work process.
- Professionally interacts with clients as directed.
- Monitors Partner's email inbox. Flags and prioritizes based on urgency and subject matter. Calendar Management
- Pro-actively looking ahead and Manage Partner's calendar/schedule, maximizing the best use of their time by managing requests and commitments through sorting, filtering and prioritizing requests, while ensuring deadlines are met. Proactively and independently identifies, resolves, and manages calendar conflicts. Marketing
- Works with marketing team assisting where required; email distribution, client event communications. Manages Partner's contacts, opportunities, and compliance with Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation ensuring they are current. May manage or support proposal process in collaboration with marketing resources. Communication
- Creates, reviews, and distributes various communications for Partners. Handles routine communications on behalf of Partners and reports on actions taken. Reporting
- Manages regular and ad hoc reports as requested. Document preparation
- Assists Partners with coordinating, creating, preparing, editing, and proofreading all standard and non-standard documents, reports, presentations, and correspondence using MS Office suite Meeting support
- Attends internal meetings as requested by Partners, takes meeting minutes, and summarizes action items. Follows-up on action items following the meeting. Travel Management
- Handles complex travel arrangements and reservations as required, both domestic and international, including handling business visas and other explanation, clarification, and diplomacy. Meeting Management
- Coordinates and manages the scheduling of client meetings, leadership meetings, and events (conference calls, video conferences, in person, etc.). Plan and organize meetings and events as required including logistics/securing meeting space, catering, and document prep. Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings when required and follows up on action items. Expense/Time reporting
- Completes, reconciles, and ensures timely submission of time and expense reports for the Partner. What you bring to the role
Keys to your success:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in administration, working in a professional environment and/or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Significant relevant experience in managing and supporting Senior Leadership (preferably gained within a professional/corporate services environment)
- Excellent commitment to providing quality and responsive customer service
- Outstanding time management, problem solving and organizational skills gained in a high volume environment with competing demands and constant changes
- Proven ability to take responsibility and ownership for tasks
- Advanced Microsoft office skills (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Proven team player with the ability to create strong working relationships at various levels and a flexible approach to their work
- Superior communication skills whilst maintaining the highest level of personal and professional integrity
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.
Administrative Community and Social Services