Finning Canada Number of Openings:
The Parts and Warehouse Support Desk Analyst will provide Parts and Warehouse support for all Western Canada Branches. This individual will troubleshoot and respond to incidents submitted by users through the self-serve portal, email or telephone in a timely manner. This person will also support the Warehouse Ops Team including occasional branch visits to assist in the implementation of new processes and systems throughout Finning's parts operations network. As well, this role will facilitate Finning's inventory integrity program including communication, escalation with SPOC & RDC manager, and work with audit team (internal and external) to ensure compliance. Supporting hose and kitting activities to ensure timely delivery.Job Description:
- Respond to Service Tickets and incidents submitted by users from Finning facilities
- Coordination and administration for hose and kitting processes
- Inventory Integrity Program Management
- Contribute KPI reporting content to operational and executive-level business reviews
- Troubleshoot reported incidents and determine the root cause of the issue.
- Provide information on proper procedures and best practices related to Parts Sales, Warehouse, and Supply chain in the Lawson system.
- Establish and maintain sound long-term relationships with internal departments and staff.
- Ensure Parts support Desk provides best coverage possible and respond back to incidents and requests as soon as possible.
- Identify issues where training of an employee could prevent future tickets.
- Represent the company in an ethical and professional manner.
- Respond to incidents submitted through the self-serve portal in a timely fashion
- Determine the root cause of incidents and provide feedback to the Supply Chain team on process or training improvements.
- Forward break-fix that cannot be corrected to the appropriate BP&S resources to repair and correct root causes of break.
- Ensure organization and completion of kits and hoses at assembly facilities through strong communication with stakeholders.
- Provide assistance in the setup and maintenance of kit records.
- Ensure 100% of Finning's part inventory is counted on an annual basis
- Parts warehouse experience and hands-on involvement in basic warehouse processes
- Warehouse Management Systems experience and exposure to Radio Frequency technology and bar-coding is essential
- Experience working in an on-line, real-time systems environment and comfortable with general systems usage, including typing and spending time in front of a computer workstation
- Previous experience setting up a WMS warehouse operation would be considered a significant asset
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Operations and Logistics