This position is responsible for full cycle Accounts Payable, as well as supporting the Accounting Group as required.
- Process and pay vendor invoices
- Set up cheque, Visa, wire, and EFT payments
- Ensure invoices have required approvals
- Ensure that agreed payment terms are adhered to
- Respond to and resolve vendor enquiries in a timely manner
- Communicate with team members to promptly obtain invoice approvals
- Resolve outstanding A/P issues
- Reconcile vendor statements, investigate, and correct discrepancies
- Visa reconciliations
- Explain variances in monthly expense categories
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately
- Assist in month end closing
- Administrative Duties such as answering phones, filing, etc.
- Back up Payroll & A/R Clerk as required
- Assist with other projects as needed