What YOU Do:
If you're interested in joining a high-performance team that likes to work collaboratively, then this is the job for you!
As a Performance Analyst II within the Business Strategy Development team you will:
• Lead a collaborative team of stakeholders to understand key business drivers and improve processes
• Ensure data, tools, platforms and processes are properly integrated and maintained to support analysis
• Build models focused on operational metrics and business drivers with the goal of increasing understanding, insight, predictability, and accuracy. Develop reliable forecasts using those metrics
• Participate in small to medium sized projects which require analytics
• Drive improvements in productivity and quality by performing analysis to identify opportunities and risks
• Provide some reporting to senior leadership Qualifications: Skills YOU Bring:
• Possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Detail oriented-responsibility for detailed tracking, forecasting and analysis
• Relationships and rapport - develop relationships with members from Finance, Sales and Marketing These relationships will allow you to develop a deeper understanding of potential business performance gaps and to identify opportunities that will either provide better information, or develop ways to make improvements
• Ability to work independently, perform analysis, and structure findings
• Sense of urgency and ability to drive issues to closure despite competing priorities
• Technical Proficiency in MS Office primarily in Excel, PowerPoint and Access
• Knowledge of SFDC, FDM, RTE, CORPDW or HPBI, the RN reporting structure and PowerPivot would be an asset
• Possess excellent communication skills with ability to communicate in non-technical terms when presenting findings Great-to-haves:
• Post-Secondary degree in business or a related field, or equivalent business experience What YOU Get:
• Great pay, profit sharing bonus, stock purchase plan, dedication to team engagement, career development and after-hour educational assistance, flexible benefit plan with many innovative options and programs, pension, flexible work styles, and more! Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you
create future friendly ® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.