Company: Finning CanadaPosting End Date:
Jul 31, 2019Number of Openings:
The Performance Solutions Product Manager is an integral part of the Finning Performance Solutions team, responsible for leading Go-To-Market (GTM) planning and activities for our health and productivity solutions. This interdisciplinary role is accountable for the commercial success of our fleet management, condition monitoring and technology products. The role is also responsible for revenue, GP management and GTM plans.
The Performance Solutions Product Manager will ensure Finning's readiness to market, sell, deliver, and support Performance Solutions products by working with and coordinating regional marketing, sales, operations, and customer support teams across Finning Canada. This includes the project management of commercial programs and initiatives, and working within our region to ensure our customers receive the full benefit of the solution: driving improvements in safety, productivity, and operating cost savings. Job Description:
- Lead and oversee the GTM strategy and plan for assigned products and solutions. This includes but not limited to:
- D riving product marketing plans
- D efining and executing business development strategy
- P lanning and coordinating the rollout of product training
- D efining and ensuring implementation of customer activation, onboarding, support and success processes
- Revenue & GP management for assigned products and solutions.
- Work in partnership with the product and technical teams to ensure customer feedback and insights from the regions and the sales force are fed back into product development.
- Participate in business development / sales calls in order to support sales teams with solutions under scope (and bringing in product teams if needed).
- Develop a sound knowledge of the industry, customer pain points, the competitive environment and trends, and the effect on the Finning Performance Solutions business.
- Knowledge of Caterpillar products
- 5-7 years of related experience
- Excellent communication both verbal and written skills
We are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.