Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role. All referred applicants must
first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague. Location:
100-15915 Macleod Trail SE, Calgary, Alberta, T2Y 3R9Inspired by food? Committed to excellent service? So are we. At Loblaw, we are Food Lovers!
We are committed to our Colleagues and Customers and work hard to create a culture that allows us to be our authentic selves while working as a Team. We know that clear communication, collaboration and teamwork is the key to having a successful workplace.
We're looking for talented colleagues who are excited about providing an exceptional shopping experience for customers and delighting them every step of the way!
Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce, or looking for a new job, this is where you belong. Why is this role important?Why is this role important
Our Personal Shoppers
do just that! They fulfill customer e-commerce orders with efficiency, accuracy, and attention to detail to ensure a personalized shopping experience. What you'll do
Who you are
- Provide great customer service by assisting with general questions, maintaining a positive environment
- Shop for customers by accurately filling their orders with quality products
- Scan products and process customer transactions accurately using debit, credit, cash and gift cards
- Contact customers to ensure order accuracy or to inquire about product substitutions
Experience you bring
- A team player with an attention for detail
- Driven and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful and courteous when resolving customer questions
- Motivated to learn new things
What you bring
- Good news! No previous experience is required. We provide you with training to set you up for success!
- Flexibility to work a variety of hours which may include days, evenings, nights, and weekends
- Able to move up to 50lbs and in constant mobility for an entire shift
At Loblaw, we respect the environment, source products with integrity and make a positive difference in the community. Our CORE Values - Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence - guide all our decision-making and come to life through our Blue Culture. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility, and other competitive benefits - these are some of the many reasons why we are one of Canada's Top Employers.Employment Type:
Part timeType of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired. Please Note:
Candidates who are 18 years or older are required to complete a criminal background check. Details will be provided through the application process.