3515 Mayor MaGrath Dr S, Lethbridge, Alberta, T1K8A8
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you. Why is this role important?
Real Canadian Superstore is looking for talented colleagues who are passionate and energetic about providing an exceptional shopping experience for our Click & Collect customers.
As a Click & Collect Personal Shopper, you will have an immediate impact on sales and customer satisfaction by:
• In-store shopping - selecting quality products
• Ensuring customer orders are accurate and ready for pick-up
• Answering any customer inquiries
• Handling POS transactions (debit/credit/cash/gift card)
• Providing exceptional customer service
• Other duties as required
• Previous retail, restaurant or food service experience
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs
• Ability to work in a fast paced and team-oriented environment
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Flexibility to work a variety of hours which may include days, evenings, night shifts and weekends
Here are just some of the things Loblaw Colleagues enjoy:
• 10% Colleague Discount Program on eligible products sold at Loblaw stores
• Opportunities for career growth
• Comprehensive training
• Helping you help others with our Volunteer Grant Program
At Real Canadian Superstore, it's about our respect for the environment, sourcing products with integrity and making a positive difference in the community. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility and a benefits package.
#RCSSINDHow You'll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct - it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us. Employment Type:
Part timeType of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.