Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
TD Private Wealth Management takes a sophisticated and holistic goals discovery approach to wealth planning and protection to provide highly personalized advice, solutions and service to clients. Private Investment Counsel
provides the highest level of interaction and personalized service with high net worth and ultra-high-net-worth clients. This best-in-class attention and focus extends to client families, estates and trusts as well as charitable and business organizations and our highly valued Indigenous client communities. Join the team to gain a phenomenal place to work and richly rewarding career in TD Wealth.Job Description
Do you build positive relationships with clients and work in close partnership with colleagues to support your high-performance team? Can you focus on business development, positive customer relationship management and specialized advisory support? If so, then apply for the position of PIC Associate Portfolio Manager
. In this role, you will build and manage a small book of high net worth clients- relationships that are managed on a discretionary basis.
In addition, you will:
- Deliver an exceptional client experience by providing expert guidance in developing investment strategies and helping them achieve their overall wealth management goals
- Grow the client base by determining the appropriate portfolio structure for each client's asset mix, diversification and equity / fixed income styles
- Assist the Portfolio Manager in the preparation of presentations, marketing and other material for client, prospect and partner meetings
- Keep current on emerging trends and grow in-depth knowledge of the business, Bank, products, services and industry
- Keep colleagues, clients and other contacts informed and up-to-date on the status of projects
- Identify and lead customer problem resolution and put solutions in context when presenting complex ideas and advice; seek support as required
- Participate fully as a member of the team, support a positive work environment and maintain a culture of risk management and control
- Undergraduate Degree
- CFA Level 1 or above or Chartered Investment Manager (CIM) designation
- Over three (3) years of investment experience
- Eligible for provincial Securities Commission registration as an Associate Advising Representative (AAR)
- Strong communication skills to manage the client experience effectively with the ability to build relationships and work collaboratively as well as independently
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Management and Executive