Our products reach thousands of healthcare professionals and improve the quality of human health of millions of Canadians through technology, and together with our parent companies Shoppers Drug Mart and Loblaw Companies Limited, we want to make healthcare simpler, safer, more secure, reliable and efficient. Our end users come from many different user bases, including Healthcare Providers, Allied Health Professionals, Pharmacies, Patients, and Retail Consumers.
Help shape our next generation of products and change how Canadians manage their health and wellness!
QHR has transitioned in recent years from a Product company to a Platform company and intends to increasingly engage with 3rd party vendors whom desire to integrate with the Platform. As part of this transition, QHR needs to form a team to manage the various aspects of vendor integrations, from defining a conformance testing process to monitoring for compliance and supporting integration. Allowing partners and other external parties integrate with our environments and customers creates an increased risk to data, infrastructure and the organizations agility in innovating on products and services. Help us keep our customer data secure, infrastructure safe, and maintain our agility through effective management of integrations.
We are seeking an Platform Integration Specialist to support 3rd party developers with their integrations. With a passion for technology and APIs, this role serves as the primary point of contact for our strategic 3rd party developers. This role is an equal mix of solution architect, project management and customer service; assisting and consulting developers is this role's primary responsibility, but equally important is providing clear insights into the patterns and trends occurring in our ecosystem.
- Manage and own the day-to-day developer relationships.
- Empower third-party developers through your interactions and guidance.
- Troubleshoot integrations throughout their initial delivery stages.
- Be able to communicate at a technical level on changes in our platform, including new features, bug fixes or operational changes.
- Articulate developer needs to internal parties to drive visibility and prioritization.
- Write and provide technical documentation and best-practice guides to empower our developer ecosystem to be self-sufficient.
- Proactively reach out to new & existing developers to identify opportunities for improving their integrations.
- Professional Service engagements related to Platform Services.
- All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Requirements:
How to Apply http://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=11728fb
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Track record of results-oriented success working with enterprise customers and/or partners.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm towards tackling new challenges and proven ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral) and an ability to concisely explain technical issues and complex solutions.
- Strong desire to tackle technical problems and proven ability to do so with little or no direct daily supervision.
- Persuasive communicator; is comfortable contacting and facilitating technical relationships with C-level executives
- Knowledge of various security & industry standards (REST, SOAP, OAuth, Basic Authentication, PCI, etc.)