Horizon Recruitment is searching for a Policy Development and Process Improvement Specialist to join our client's high-profile supply chain team as they implement new processes and systems aligned with the corporate objectives. In this role the successful candidate will lead the development of standardization of all supply chain processes and procedures. The role will work closely with department executives to identify gaps in existing policy and will be required to author and implement new policies to reflect company mandates.
- Lead development of procurement and vendor management policies
- Implement policy changes across the supply chain organization to ensure best practices and governance is followed.
- Map end-to-end policies within the supply chain
- Develop supply chain best practice and quality assurance working group
- Provide policy development expertise to stakeholders to highlight risks and gaps in existing documents
- Take regulatory, trade agreements and governance objectives into account while developing and authoring policy guidelines.
- Research and review of existing policies
- Implement and develop training programs and references for new policies
- Constant stakeholder engagement and follow up to assess revised policies after implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, operations, engineering, finance, or equivalent.
- 10+ years’ experience developing and implementing policy documents, quality assurance plans and internal controls guidelines.
- Experience working in relevant industry; in an environment that is complex, with multiple
- Experience with ERP Systems such as SAP is preferred.
- Expert in software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, share point
- Demonstrated ability to proactively initiate and maintain strongly influential business relationships with internal and external clients.
- Able to lead through influence, utilize business acumen to determine best course of action and trade-offs, utilize excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate decisions and resolve conflicts.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with technical writing experience.
- Demonstrated ability to not only adapt to change but to also support change within supply chain and more broadly across the organization.
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain
Posted: November 15, 2018
Closes: January 14, 2019