525 8th Ave SW East Tower
Job Family Group:
Wealth Sales & Service
We are actively seeking recent graduates for this position. Available for immediate hire.
Provides administrative and operational support to the delivery of financial and investment planning and advice to deliver an exceptional customer experience. Works collaboratively within the assigned team / branch and with business partners.
We're here to help
- Identifies gaps, issues and best practices through monitoring of sales and service performance targets against plans.
- Contribute to the team's business objectives by building and maintaining client relationships through client acquisition both from internal referrals (within existing book of business) and external sources (through marketing initiatives).
- Expands the business growth potential of the team through telemarketing and outbound calls.
- Coordinates marketing activities and sales material to support client / prospect conversations.
- Provides knowledge detailed information about products and services offered.
- Determines appropriate communication/service regarding all aspects of investing.
- Independently resolves client complaints in a timely and effective manner; escalates as required.
- Keeps current with investment services marketplace, products, and service offerings and the legal and regulatory environment for the industry.
- Coordinates and executes specific activities for the implementation of strategic initiatives; includes tracking metrics and milestones.
- Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Provides specialized support related to investment client services issue including preparing information for client meetings, annual reviews, etc.
- Ensures client needs are met or exceeded; manages requests in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Maintain the schedule / calendar to coordinate customer meetings and office coverage.
- Meets high-quality service standards to maximize relationship retention and growth.
- Develops rapport and instills confidence with the client to develop credibility and earn their trust.
- Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Follows through on the risk and compliance processes and policies to ensure we safeguard our customers' assets, maintain their privacy, act in their best interests, and ensures an effectively run branch.
- Protects the Bank's assets and complies with all regulatory, legal and ethical requirements.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and may include handling escalations from other employees.
- Analyzes issues and determines next steps.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 2 - 3 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced knowledge of investment process and procedures.
- Advanced knowledge of proprietary products and services in order to identify potential products and services to client needs and advise members of the team.
- Relevant investment industry licensing for the designated jurisdiction / portfolio.
- Specialized knowledge.
- Verbal & written communication skills - Good.
- Organization skills - Good.
- Collaboration & team skills - Good.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - Good.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Sales and Marketing