Portfolio Resource Coordinator
Reference ID: 342121
Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place!
Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Job Skills / Requirements
The Portfolio Resource Coordinator (PRC) is responsible for ensuring portfolio resource coordination and strategic scheduling support for their assigned Client Service Team. This is primarily achieved through proactively addressing resource needs, filling open shifts, and reducing overtime through strategic initiatives. The PRC will also provide administrative support for the portfolio, which includes ensuring accurate data entry, facilitating security officer training/clearance requirements, and processing online ticket submissions to name a few.
• Strategically identify open shifts / open lines and work with Paladin's Client Service group to ensure complete schedules to adhere to our contractual obligations
• Forward existing schedules to Paladin's Security Officers so they are fully aware of their ongoing schedule 3 months in advance
• Work within a dynamic team environment with multiple operational stakeholders including Site Supervisors, Security Officers, CSMs, and Senior Management
• Fill cancellations and openings in the daily schedule
• Work closely with Talent Acquisition Team and participate in all second round interviews that pertain to designated portfolio
• Coordinate with specifically identified Client Service Managers to ensure their staffing needs are met and proactively addressed
• Work to develop knowledge of Paladin's contractual obligations for the Portfolio(s) that you are assigned to. This will include site visitations, ongoing training, and a close working relationship with Paladin's management group
• Take on a large role in Paladin's deployment process, meet with all new hires on orientation Thursday to set up site training and issue schedules
• Ensure accurate and timely scheduling, billing and payroll. Ensure payroll is complete for 1300 every second Tuesday
• Perform other duties as required
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Post-secondary education in business administration or related is preferred
• Working knowledge of Employment Standards Legislation and Human Rights Legislation
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, and excellent verbal and written communication
• Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, problem-solve, and execute solutions
• Strong working knowledge in MS Office and prior working knowledge of scheduling people and/or assets
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Educational Assistance
This job reports to the Scheduling Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1
Posted: February 14, 2019
Closes: April 15, 2019