What is the opportunity?
As a key member of the Private Banking team, the Private Banking Associate is responsible for creating an enhanced client experience by fulfilling on incoming servicing requests via email and phone and identifying unmet client needs through discovery in daily interactions. You will also champion digital education to enable our clients to engage with RBC through the channel of their choice. Please visit https://privatebanking.rbcwealthmanagement.com/en/ for more information.What will you do?
- You will be an everyday banking expert specialized in delivering the Black Card Experience through high level service and support, transaction excellence, digital education and opportunity spotting
- As part of the Private Banking Associate team, you understand and deliver a tailored client experience to all Private Banking clients for incoming servicing requests in person, via email and over the phone
- Resolve client concerns at first point of contact in a highly professional, timely and accurate manner
- Maximize the use of technology and champion digital education to enable our clients to engage with RBC through the channel of their choiceWhat do you need to succeed?Must-have
- A minimum of 2-3 years banking experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office
- Proven client service skills
- Excellent organizational skillsNice-to-have
- Completion of IFIC or CSC
- Post-secondary education in Commerce or Business AdministrationWhat's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Challenging work
- Variety of assignments
- Financial strength and strong brand
- Management that supports your work and progressionAbout RBC
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com .Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.JOB SUMMARY City:
300, 335 8th Ave SW Work Hours/Week:
37.5 Work Environment:
Private Banking Centre Employment Type:
Permanent Career Level:
Experienced Hire/Professional Pay Type:
Salaried Required Travel (%):
N/A People Manager:
No Application Deadline:
01/24/2020 Req ID:
Sales and Marketing