Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
TD Private Wealth Management takes a sophisticated and holistic goals discovery approach to wealth planning and protection to provide highly personalized advice, solutions and service to clients. Private Trust
builds dynamic and long-lasting relationships with high net worth clients. Our highly integrated core team and other wealth partners work seamlessly together as ONE TD to help clients manage, preserve or transfer wealth according to the client's wishes for future generations.Job Description
Do you excel in leading a high performing team and handling a growing business practice? As Private Trust Manager
, you will provide oversight for the business activities associated with the Trust business in an assigned center. Key to the success of the role and the team is your ability to coach and mentor the direct Trust team in the achievement of their individual and combined business objectives as well as always ensuring consistent delivery of a legendary customer experience.
Furthermore, in this role, you are expected to:
- Lead a sizeable high performing Private Trust team while ensuring optimal team engagement and recruitment and performance management
- Ensure overall successful operation of a diverse group in an area of moderate risk and complexity
- Work with Trust leadership team to execute an internal partnership and Wealth referral strategy
- Coordinate with other business leaders to develop business plan based on TD's operating model and efficiency
- Identify and present solutions that reflect the client's unusual situation by using expertise in all of estate and trust planning and administration, taxation and investment strategy
- Share deep knowledge and understanding of business, technology and organizational practices among the team
- Identify and execute directly on business development strategies and goals; deliver profitability while ensuring timely communication of issues
- Raise the profile of the Private Trust and Private Wealth Management team and business through partner and community involvement
- Ensure department operates in compliance with all applicable internal and external requirements
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal partners as well as external centres of influence to ensure an integrated and customized client experience
- Undergraduate degree with over 10 years of industry experience
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
- Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP) designation
- Professional designations such as MBA, CA, LLB, CFA (or other) are desirable
- Strong communication and team management skills to exchange ideas with the team
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Management and Executive