Product Manager 3 (CARD2470)
Reference ID: %7BACF50671-4158-4CB7-9EB7-DC60A43FEAD4%7D
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 210,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com , the Fortinet Blog or FortiGuard Labs .
Our Product Management Team is hiring a Sr. Product Manager who will be responsible for leading Fortinet product growth in the rapidly accelerating Cloud and SDN market. This will be achieved by developing strategic product plans, engaging with cloud partners' technical + marketing teams, and driving appropriate development, QA and Support teams to support cloud initiatives.
The successful candidate will support alliances with partners including AWS, Microsoft, Google, VMWare, Cisco, Redhat, and others, to deliver releases to market supporting continual innovation in this fluid marketplace.
The successful candidate:
* Collaborates with the customers, engineers and business development to innovate and design new solutions for Fortinet products in cloud and SDN deployments.
* Evangelizes Fortinet products and capabilities to the partners and service providers.
* Partners with Managed Cloud Services and Cloud Enablement teams to research new technology directions in the emerging cloud market and recommends a strategy to the organization.
* Works with customers to understand their cloud initiatives and mapping those to Fortinet products' integration
* Collaborates with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure release readiness across multiple products.
* Works with new and existing software and service partners to fill gaps and bring additional value to customers.
Skills And Experience:
* 5+ years in technology product marketing or product management experience, SaaS or IaaS product experience a plus
* Experience with cloud computing/virtualization technologies
* Skilled in defining, managing and evolving a differentiated positioning and messaging for assigned products and markets.
* Ability to effectively represent products, markets, and strategies to customers, partners, analysts, and media
* Ability to work with customers to understand current and emerging needs and translate into product requirements.
* Ability to articulate the business value of products to internal and external customers.
* Expertise in launching new products and releases working with executive management, sales, operations, marketing, training, and support functions.
* Experience with market sizing, segmentation, and competitive intelligence
Posted: February 19, 2019
Closes: April 20, 2019