family of companies is an online grocery delivery business headquartered in Vancouver, with integrated operations through our Be Fresh
and Blush Lane
markets in Western Canada. We are a passionate team of nice people, who want to make a difference. We believe that food touches every aspect of our lives so we value sustainable farming practices, sourcing local, treating animals humanely, and reducing food waste. As a certified B Corporation since 2013, we are committed to responsible business practices that are socially responsible.
If our values resonate with you, and you want to learn, grow and develop within a with a team that inspires, shares knowledge, and cares, then please apply! We are growing, innovating, and it's our great people that make it fun to come to work every day.SPUD.ca
is looking for a permanent, full-time and part-time Production Team Member
for our Calgary, AB
location (#3 3200 14th Avenue, NE). These shifts are:
- Full-time: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 6:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Full-time: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 6:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Part-time: One or more of Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 6:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Full-time: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 4:00 am - 12:30 pm
We are growing and love to promote from within plus you will receive 20% off of all our cool, local products!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work as a team to accurately pack customer orders on time, with care and an eye for detail- making their grocery dreams come true!
- Ensure all grocery orders are fulfilled, nothing is missed, and if necessary, find a substitution for a non-stock items.
- Restock shelves and update inventory on a daily basis to ensure the freshest food is always readily available.
- Receive shipments from vendors and suppliers.
- Load delivery vans with the Drivers to ensure their on-time departure.
- Work with other warehouse team members as one large team to get the day's work done, taking initiative and being willing to assist others as necessary, rolling up your sleeves to get the job done!
- Additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Experience in a warehouse setting and/or within the grocery industry would be terrific!
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs comfortably, and be on your feet throughout the day.
- Ability to work comfortably in a cooler all day
- Punctuality and productivity - when you don't arrive, your team suffers
- Ability to make quick quality decisions.
- Team spirit and willingness to work together.
- Enthusiasm, energy, and a positive attitude!
- Interest in joining a fun loving, fast moving company.
- $14.00 per hour to start
- 20% discount on all of our products on spud.ca
- Extended Health Care Benefits (after 90 days) including: massage therapy, acupuncture, naturopath, physiotherapy, psychologist, chiropractor, 80% dental and prescriptions covered, life insurance, travel insurance, discounted eye exam- and more!
- Two weeks' vacation for one year of employment (4% accrual)