At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
The 106.7 ROCK/KISS 107.7 Program Director will lead the on air and digital experience, responsible for talent, content and programming. This is a leadership role and requires a proven track record in radio programming and multi-platform content creation.
- Develop and execute the day to day and long term programming plan for the radio stations
- Will lead the local content team to create and curate content on multiple platforms including FM, digital and mobile.
- Coaching, development and recruitment of on-air talent, production, programming and promotions staff
- Co-ordinate with Music, Production, News and Promotions leads to accomplish the sound of the station in accordance with the station format
- Partner with Promotions, Sales and Creative teams with respect to promotions, contests, branded content, marketing and advertising
- Work in conjunction with National Format Directors, Programming and Sales in support of local, national and corporate business goals to increase market share and revenue.
- Manage programming budget
- Ensure stations comply with CRTC regulations
- Maintain competitive market knowledge and awareness
- Keep current on web/social media and other alternative revenue opportunities
- Minimum of 3 year's experience in programming management
- Proven track record in developing and growing content brands
- Demonstrable experience in developing talent and content creation team
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills to effectively deal with multiple stakeholders
- Proficient with MusicMaster and Wide Orbit
- Ability to analyse ratings and research data, make business decisions based on analysis; sound judgement and quality decision-making skills
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
1015 -3rd Avenue South (091), Lethbridge, AB Travel Requirements:
Up to 10% Posting Category/Function:
Broadcasting & Programming Requisition ID:
150977 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com
to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.
Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]