IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Programmer Analyst to join our client in Calgary, AB.
Why work with our client?
- An enterprise private sector client that offers long term contract opportunities
- Currently in the midst of a major Digital IT Transformation
- Exposure to some of the largest and most complex IT projects in AB
- An opportunity to work alongside top IT Consultants
- An environment that will be implementing the Cloud, DevOps, and Machine Learning.
- Central location that is transit accessible
- Be a courageous safety leader, adhere to and sponsor safety rules and procedures
- Proven experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery of custom solutions using the Microsoft Technology Stack
- Source Management with Git/TFS within a Small distributed team.
- with windows Thick Client Software Development (Traditional Windows Applications), Windows Service Development
- Release management and Quality Assurance Experience with some Change Management Experience.
- Software Development background including development of distributed applications
- SQL Server Database Application Development with SQL Server 2016 or above including development and support of stored procedures and SSRS Reports.
- Web Server Configuration experience: Internet Information Server (IIS) Configuration Experience.
- Familiarity with ORM tools like NHibernate and Entity framework
Top Skills Required
- Experience managing backlog, planning and estimating work, peer reviews for other software development in the area.
- Experience in Migration of systems to a Cloud based architecture
- Embarcadero C++ Builder / TAdvStringGrid Control development
- Telerik DevCraft UI
- JetBrains Toolset for Development.
- Container based development with Kubernates or App Engine
- Enhancement, Incident and Defect Management Experience with a tool like ServiceNow
- Business Analysis Experience and Implementation Experience for small software development projects.
- Familiarity with frameworks such as VueJS, NodeJS, and other alternatives
- Familiarity with Agile development processes
- Familiarity with DEVOPS processes
- Familiarity with use of Azure DEVOPS tools.
- Spanish Language proficiency
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.