Project Administrator - Calgary 6-month contract with potential for extension Start date: June 2019
Our client is looking for the right individual to provide support for the organization's project delivery team. If you are experienced in providing administrative support for IT projects, then apply today! Description
Daily responsibilities will include but are not exclusive to:
- Providing day-to-day support for project and program manager including preparing necessary project documents. These may include project charters, change requests, status reports, task lists, costs.
- Scheduling meetings and documenting content/action items
- Reporting and updating project financials related to project delivery
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a directly related role
- Ability to multi task and self-manage the completion of tasks
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn new technologies and processes
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Communication skills - both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build positive team relationships
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Suite of tools
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.