IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Project Analyst to join our client in Calgary, AB.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Ensure projects and releases are delivered on time, within scope and within the project budget
- Coordinate, document and oversee release planning and execution
- Support the teams by acting as the Scrum Master running daily standups, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives and sprint planning meeting
- Facilitate the resolution of technical problems
- Proactively analyze, communicate and minimize project risks
- Perform detailed project planning, documentation and reporting
Top Skills Required
- 2+ years working on software projects in any role
- Experience working on an Agile software team in any role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to manage details between multiple projects
- Genuine interest in all things technical
- Aptitude and desire to learn about the industry, projects, and technical details of the projects
- Experience acting as a Scrum Master is an asset
- Experience working with defect tracking systems such as Azure Dev Ops, TFS, or Jira is an asset
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.