Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Have many careers in one Firm.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Are you a financial analyst looking to provide your expertise to project management team(s), and learn and grow within a firm? Do you bring passion to what you do, showcase a can-do spirit and radiate the drive to do things right the first time to deliver high quality service? Then this is the job for you!What will your typical day look like?
Your proactive nature will aid you in supporting preparation of budgets and forecasts to track and predict financial metrics such as revenue, expense, and profitability. Your attention to detail will allow you to track expenditures and perform the client bill and receivable collection functions with accuracy. Your communication skills will serve you well in interacting frequently with senior level internal and external clients and firm leadership to present various reporting, analyses, and discuss recommendations. Your business and/or financial education and experience will allow you to understand and utilize standard processes for project management, quality management, and risk management. You are self-motivated to continuously learn and improve your technical and financial skill set. Your ability to work independently will make you thrive with little supervision and lead the project financial lifecycle end-to-end from contract to close.About the team
Deloitte Consulting's "Engagement Financial Services Practice" is comprised of Project Controls professionals serving as a focal point for financial aspects of project, program, and account management.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who:
- Has a Major in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Management and a minimum of 1-3 years' experience in a financial analysis role
- Understands key financials and operational concepts and can integrate these into financial models for analysis and forecasting to asses progress on projects
- Preferably has working knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, such as SAP or other comparable systems
- Has excellent analytical, prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Has experience working with the entire Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced level Excel
- Has outstanding attention to detail and adherence to project deadlines while handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Seeks challenging opportunities and takes accountability for personal results
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively, to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production