Slalom is a purpose-driven consulting firm that helps companies solve business problems and build for the future with solutions spanning business advisory, customer experience, technology, and analytics. We partner with companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has grown organically to more than 6,000 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2018, and we are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in 27 cities and 7 technology Build Centers across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Who You Are:
- You’re able to speak comfortably and with credibility in both business and technical languages.
- You can prepare and interpret schedules and step-by-step action plans
- You have exceptional analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills.
- You painlessly overcome obstacles while respecting others’ points of view and positions
- You have solid organizational skills, can work independently, and prioritize to meet tight deadlines.
- You have exceptional communication skills and are comfortable working in a client-facing role and building strong relationships to cultivate teams.
You Also Have:
- A Bachelors Degree in Commerce, Business, or Marketing
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- Hands-on experience with project management tools
- You have a familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
What This Position Is All About:
The Project Coordinator role is to administer and organize all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans. Your responsibilities will include working closely with Project Managers to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects. This includes performing various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
As The Project Coordinator, You Will:
- Coordinate project management activities, resources and information.
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
- Help prepare budgets.
- Analyze risks and opportunities.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
Life and Career at SALOM:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance.
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount.
Thank you for your interest with SALOM. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Slalom Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By Law.