Paladin Technologies is an industry leader in designing, building, and supporting leading edge solutions to clients across a variety of sectors including healthcare, infrastructure, gaming, institutions, property management, energy, and government.
The Project Lead will oversee the onsite technical team in the successful delivery of multiple security projects in a timely and cost-effective way. We are looking for an experienced, reliable leader to handle the organization, implementation, and execution of various security projects for our Calgary Branch.
- Work with the Project Management Office (PMO) to deliver integrated projects on time, within scope and budget.
- Oversee to onsite technical team, associated schedules, resource plans, risk mitigation and project commissioning activities.
- Liaise with the Sales team to capture and communicate change orders to the clients in a timely manner.
- Maintain the highest quality delivery for our clients.
- Control costs and maximize productivity through the implementation of best practices and standard processes.
- Oversee the operational logistics of multiple projects while helping to coordinate and direct workers and subcontractors.
- Maintain work schedules, prepare and submit reports and co-ordinate project activities with other work units.
- Work with the project technical team to compile and communicate accurate and detailed documentation including drawings, testing documents, and schedules.
- Provide direction, leadership, and support to all field project team members.
- Proactively assess risks and develop plans to align with safety regulations; ensure a safe and healthy work environment, and participate in safety committee meetings.
- Maintain client satisfaction and work with the PMO to promptly resolve any site concerns.
- Oversee and maintain installation standards and quality control programs.
- Develop customer relationships supporting further business development.
- A minimum of two years of applied experience as a Project Supervisor in the security industry.
- Expert knowledge of security building products, construction details, and relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Exceptional organizational skills. Able to coordinate multiple activities simultaneously.
- Observant, accountable, co-operative and attentive to productivity and corporate profitability.
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills.
- Able to work independently, manage time effectively, and work with multiple deadlines
- Valid Driver's License with clean abstract.
- Experience with the following systems and technologies is an asset:
- Microsoft Project, IP networks, low voltage electronics, power and communications, Access Control, CCTV (IP and Analog), Intrusion Systems, Client-Server security applications, MS SQL databases, Servers and Storage Arrays.
About Paladin Security
Paladin Security Group is the security company of choice amongst some of the most respected institutions in the country, protecting the public and government facilities. We are committed to offerin...