IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Project Manager to join our client in Calgary, AB.
Why work with our client?
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Competitive rates
- Partner with the IT Director and IT Dispatcher to coordinate a team of IT Professionals, contractors, and MSP’s who support our client globally.
- Monitoring, documentation, and execution of numerous projects of various sizes and timelines.
- Coordinate with other groups including Software Development & Operations.
- Documentation of all project elements – Plan, updates, communication, tickets, etc.
- Conduct project meetings – providing updates to the IT and Software teams, reviewing priorities/timelines, evaluating and correcting risks and issues.
- Ensure company, department, and leadership policies, guidelines, standards, best practices, and instructions are followed. Escalating any issues as needed.
- Providing detailed project updates (Written and verbal) to leadership and stakeholders.
- Proactively analyze, communicate, and minimize project risks
Top Skills Required
- Genuine passion in all things technical
- 2+ years working within an IT leadership role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with technical IT staff & non-technical stakeholders
- Strong ability to organize and manage details between multiple projects
- Experience working with helpdesk systems (Zendesk, Happyfox, Jira, etc.)
- Aptitude and desire to learn about the industry, projects, and technical details of the projects
- Working knowledge of IT technologies (Support, Desktop, Networking, Services, Cloud/Azure, etc.)
- Education/Certifications in computer science, information Technology, PMP, ITSM, ITIL, or related
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.