Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Montreal; Toronto; Vancouver
The Project Technical Lead is responsible for driving delivery teams, leading solution and development and providing best practice advisory services to functional and technical streams throughout the solution implementation and ongoing sustainment.
The Project Technical Lead is the most senior developer on the project. This role will direct the ServiceNow implementation and certify the solution design of strategic technologies during solution development. This role will build and drive high performing development teams to ensure high quality delivery of all aspects of solution development.
In an operational setting the Project Technical Lead is responsible for solution design and review of all business process and system level changes as part of continual service improvement. They provide design perspectives to the process teams to maintain consistency, stability and supportability of the solution and processes. Additionally the Project Technical Lead will assist sr. developers in resolving their most challenging issues and completing configuration of the most challenging features while mentoring and overseeing Jr. developers on their projects. This individual needs to stay current on the vendor's solution capabilities and best practices at all times and will be accountable for enforcing quality and best practice on the project.
- Manage the ServiceNow solution design for large complex projects
- Understand the business context and how to translate business and functional requirements into a sustainable ServiceNow implementation
- Work with Program Resources to define sustainment governance and processes as part of operational transition
- Provide insight and expertise into the ServiceNow platform capabilities and vendor product roadmap
- Provide the final technical escalation point for technical teams
- Develop new tools and approaches for ServiceNow development
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Information Systems, Business, or equivalent
- Minimum of 3+ years of ServiceNow implementation experience in large complex environments
- Minimum of 5+ years of technology implementations
- Holds two or more ServiceNow Certifications
- Advanced understanding of ServiceNow development practices and design patterns
- Information Technology experience required, including development, implementation, and maintenance of large scale systems
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment with short deadlines
- Proficient in all phases of the Application Development Lifecycle
- Strong technical project management and / or leadership skills and ServiceNow certifications an asset
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply