At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Oversee the Promotions departments for KiSS 107.7 and 106.7 ROCK in Lethbridge
- Control of promotions budget
- Creating and presenting promotional campaigns to both the programming and sales teams.
- Implementing national promotional campaigns.
- Control of individual stations websites and social media.
- Control of external promotional activities
- Supervise promotion staff
This position will include the need to work evenings and weekends as needed. Schedule:
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
12 Months Work Location:
1015 -3rd Avenue South (091), Lethbridge, AB Travel Requirements:
None Posting Category/Function:
Broadcasting & Programming Requisition ID:
172969 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]
Find similar jobs: