At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
The Rogers Media Edmonton Promotions Department is looking for a dynamic part-time Street Team member / Promotions Representative to join our fun, dedicated and hardworking team. The promotions team is responsible for the creation, execution and follow up of station and sales promotions for all radio brands; SONiC 102.9, KiSS 91.7 and 101.7 WORLD FM.
Reporting to the Promotions Director, the successful candidate will hit the ground running and exceed expectations within our multi-format team. As the part-time Street Team member / Promotions Representative, your role within Rogers Media will be to deliver outstanding radio representation at events in an energetic and professional manner.
- Execute station events and onsite promotions, representing the company with professionalism
- Interact with clients, staff and the public with enthusiasm and authenticity
- Setup broadcast remotes with all required components (technical, prizing, staff, vehicle, signage, etc.)
- Post to station social media accounts
- Maintain promotional signage, draw boxes, entry forms, and equipment
- Attend station and client events as needed
- Drive and maintain station vehicles
- Other promotion department duties as required
- Previous event experience an asset, not required
- Must be willing to work flexible hours with the majority being evening and weekends
- Punctual and detail orientated
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with a positive attitude and the ability to work well under minimal supervision in a fastpaced environment
- Experience and knowledge of posting to various social media platforms
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must hold a valid Alberta full Class 5 drivers license and provide a driver's abstract
Part time Shift:
Variable Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
5915 Gateway Boulevard (218), Edmonton, AB Travel Requirements:
None Posting Category/Function:
Broadcasting & Programming Requisition ID:
153631 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]
Find similar jobs: