Temporary Contract Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problemsDo you enjoy strategic planning and managing complex projects? Are you an excellent communicator and strong leader? Then this position is for you! What will your typical day look like?
As a pursuit manager focused on Federal Government of Canada, you will use your skills and experience to:
The role would include duties such as:
About the team
- Manage complex Government of Canada pursuits while adding strategic value to stakeholders and firm leadership
- Contribute to developing Deloitte's pursuit team, including collaborating with other pursuit team members, continuously refining and improving pursuit strategies, and acting as a main project-manager
- Coordinate support services, as required / as appropriate (e.g. graphics and desktop publishing services, print shop services, other administrative support, etc.) throughout the proposal lifecycle.
- Administer proposal support tools, including online workspaces and team collaboration tools (e.g. SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, etc.).
- And more!
Do you love strategic planning and managing complex, competitive projects? Are you passionate about Government of Canada procurement and management for new business opportunities? Then we're looking for talent like you to join our National Sales Office (NSO).
The NSO team leads sales initiatives for the firm and supports Partners and pursuit teams through the development of strategic pursuits. The pursuit managers work closely with senior partners, account and client service teams in developing and executing persuasive compliant proposals.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Minimum of 5-7 years' relevant experience in Government of Canada specific procurement processes and pursuit management
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal. Candidate must be able to work with practitioners with varying backgrounds, and to communicate to executive leadership
- Experience leading teams in strategic discussion, and demonstrated ability to be collaborative and influence others
- High emotional intelligence in reading a situation and adapting leadership style to achieve results
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production