Our Mission is Simple : Be the easiest place to buy and sell your car in Canada
What does that mea n ? We look at every single aspect of a vehicle purchase and remove all of the friction points.
Here's a few examples:
You can buy a car entirely online, without any salespeople involved
You can have your new car delivered to your driveway, usually the same day
You can spend a week with your vehicle to decide if you love it, and if you don't we'll pick it up
In this role, you will oversee all of Alberta's operations. Your team will be r esponsible for every vehicle that's been purchased and advertised on our online shop until it's sold. You will be responsible for:
- Directly overseeing Recon Analysts & Inventory Managers for the entire province.
- Ensuring that staff is compliant with company policies and procedures.
- Managing overall facility needs.
- Reviewing and analyzing process workflow and resources to identify trends and process improvement opportunities.
- Managing performance against operational KPIs and providing feedback, training, and ensuring all employees have the necessary tools and resources to be successful at their jobs.
- Designing a strategic process that includes growing our teams and building the infrastructure to support our business growth.
- Effectively leading and developing the workforce, including coaching, building team morale, and performance management.
- Maintaining relationships with our partners in Alberta.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in Operations Management is strongly preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership experience managing direct reports
- Willingness to learn and work at all levels to support department's goals
- Ability to motivate a diverse workgroup
- Excellent analytical and planning skills
- Ability to work independently, multitask and prioritize
- High attention to detail
This is a truly exciting time to join Canada Drives and we are looking forward to doing great things together!In addition to a competitive salary, we provide
- Extended dental and medical benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Excellent on the job training
- Inclusive, fun, and vibrant work environment
Note: You will be required to attend training for the first few months at our Vancouver, BC location
Management and Executive