IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a QA Analyst to join our client in Calgary, AB.
Why work with our client?
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Competitive rates
- Create test cases, test data, test scripts based on user stories, design documentation and other sources
- Test stories for conformance to requirements
- Identify, analyze and document defects
- Proactively look for test automation opportunities for regression, performance and compatibility test activities.
- Recommend and support process adoptions and improvements.
- Prepare Test Estimates
- Contribute to product development discussions
Top Skills Required
- Basic understanding of upstream / midstream asset integrity management and workflows
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, written and verbal communication, and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multi projects at once
- Post-secondary diploma, certificate or degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a technical discipline
- 2 or more years agile testing experience is an asset
- Experience with defect tracking tools such as Team Foundation Server is an asset
- Experience with Test Automation and scripting is an asset
- Experience with IT ticketing systems such as Zendesk is an asset
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.