IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a QA Analyst to join our client in Calgary, AB.
Why work with our client?
- Well known strategic digital marketing agency who works with several top tier enterprise clients
- Always working on something different as projects are never all the same
- Able to learn and work with new technologies
- Test EH projects to ensure high quality projects are delivered to clients
- Visual cross browser and cross device testing
- Functional site testing to ensure projects meet client requirements
- Exploratory testing: Our projects sometimes need creative testing sometimes to identify issues. There are no test scripts to follow on our projects
- Identifying and logging all issues found with a project
- Work with the development team to resolve all issues
- Work with the project management team to ensure their projects are being tested within their project timeline
- Log time to projects accurately and honestly using a time tracking tool
Top Skills Required
- 4+ years experience in quality assurance testing websites
- Experience with defect tracking tools, JIRA, Lighthouse or similar tools
- Experience with cross browser testing on PC, Mac, iOS and Android
- Experience with responsive and mobile development testing
- Experience with web accessibility testing using tools such as Axe and Wave
- Experience working within content management systems such as SilverStripe, Contentful, Drupal or like systems
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills to identify and isolate issues
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Communications skills that allow you to work in a team environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage time between them
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.