IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a QA Analyst to join our client in Edmonton, AB.
Why work with our client?
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Excellent team culture
- Lead, coach and project manage more junior solution testers.
- Review, evaluate and provide test input during business requirements and design specifications gathering sessions.
- Identify and communicate testing issues, implement process improvement and issue resolution.
- Identify the target test items to be evaluated by the test effort.
- Develop and execute test plans.
- Define the appropriate tests required and any associated test data.
- Gather and manage the test data.
- Evaluate the outcome of each test cycle.
- Identify the most appropriate implementation approach for a given test.
- Implement individual tests.
- Set up and execute the tests.
- Log outcomes and verify test execution.
- Analyze and recover from execution errors.
- Track test results, statistics, metrics and status.
- Attend necessary meetings to review testing inputs/outputs and provide status updates.
- Support project team members in the analysis of issues.
- Support project teams utilizing automated testing tools.
Top Skills Required
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.