At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
SONiC 1029, KiSS 91.7, World FM, & CITY TV are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual to fill the position of Receptionist Coordinator located at our Edmonton offices. Hours are 9am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday. This candidate will report to the Administration Group. Responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls promptly and professionally. Taking messages as required and secure desk and phone system at the end of day.
- Handle customer inquiries and re-direct calls to the appropriate department.
- Pick-up and distribute mail and handle all incoming faxes.
- Facilitate incoming and outgoing couriers by confirming the number of packages, envelopes and boxes received and follow-up with all important/urgent packages.
- Receive visitors, on-air guests & vendors in a respectful, pleasant and professional manner.
- Distribute prizes to on-air contest winners and help maintain contest winner data base.
- Keep all directories up-to-date.
- Assist in maintaining kitchen responsibilities which include ordering coffee for the staff.
- Assist in ordering of office supplies.
- Assist the Business Manager with some accounting duties.
- Assist the Promotions Director with some promotional duties.
- Other duties as required.
- Excellent communication skills with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Must be highly detail oriented with exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 2 years administrative experience.
- Must be reliable, an excited self-starter, conscientious, a team player and the ability to anticipate the needs of others.
- Should have experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Should have a good sense of humor.
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
5915 Gateway Boulevard (218), Edmonton, AB Travel Requirements:
None Posting Category/Function:
Administration & Reception / Coordination Requisition ID:
183093 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]
Find similar jobs: