Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place!
Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!Job Skills / Requirements
If you are an expert in full cycle recruitment, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and have great attention to detail, we want to meet you!
Paladin Security is looking for an experienced Recruitment Coordinator to join our team for a 14 month contract with the possibility of extension.
• Maintaining and creating job descriptions
• Posting job ads
• Managing an online applicant tracking system
• Screening resumes
• Selecting quality candidates for high profile client sites
What we're looking for:
• Post-secondary education in Human Resources or a related field is an asset
• Full-cycle recruitment experience
• Ability to prioritize and stay organized in a high pressure environment
• Computer skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills
• A positive professional attitudeEducation Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Certificate, Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Occupational Health and Safety (or related) fieldAdditional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check
This job reports to the People and Culture Lead
This is a Full-Time
position 1st Shift
Number of Openings for this position: 1
Law Enforcement and Security