The TELUS Retail Field Excellence team is a national team that supports and drives the adoption, reinforcement and knowledge of key customer experience programs, products & services in our corporately owned retail stores. Working as an integral part of our greater national team, the Regional Client Support Facilitator will support the stores and leaders in the greater Calgary area to achieve success in the programs and priorities mentioned above by closing skill & knowledge gaps, through coaching, observations and reinforcement. Responsibilities:
The Regional Client Support Facilitator is responsible for:
Program adoption & field support:
• Developing strong relationships with TELUS Store Reps, Store Managers and Area Managers to lead and coach towards objectives and performance targets.
• Proactively look for and execute creative ideas to drive TELUS' customer experience programs, products and services.
• Conducting analysis to identify opportunities and develop plans for program, products & services support and reinforcement.
• Driving front-line knowledge through valuable store visits, observation, store huddles and coaching.
• Supporting the execution of quarterly priority reinforcement for a designated region of stores.
• Managing and prioritizing time to support a defined area of stores.
Training & Coaching
• Leveraging strong training and development capabilities to elevate field skills and abilities.
• Managing scheduling and deliver training reinforcement to stores on TELUS' programs, products and services.
• Leveraging subject matter expertise to transfer knowledge to sales reps on programs, products and services.
• Delivering and coaching on customer facing programs Qualifications:Required Knowledge:
• Knowledge of / experience working in retail channel
• Knowledge of telecommunications and mobility products considered an asset
• Knowledge of web environments, social networks, systems, reporting, online media
• Knowledge of TELUS Learning Centres considered an asset
• Knowledge of adult learning principles
• A love of wireless technology coupled with the ability and patience to simplify and demystify it for new users Required Skills & Abilities:
• Strong ability to develop relationships that can be leveraged to coach and influence
• Demonstrated ability to drive performance within a customer-centric retail environment
• Adaptability within a fast-paced, changing work environment
• Solid time management capabilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated organization and problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently, take initiative, and be self-directed
• Competent in the use of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) / Google Suite
• Flexible schedule with ability to work around store operational hours
• Ability to travel, access to a car, and a valid driver's licence is required for this role Required Experience:
• 2-3 years of progressive retail sales or customer service experience
• 1-2 years' experience formally training and disseminating knowledge to adults
• Area or territory management is considered an asset
• Retail management experience is considered an asset
• University degree/college diploma (especially with a focus on adult learning) is an asset Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you
create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Posted: September 20, 2017
Closes:October 18, 2017