Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
The Broker Sales Department offers a range of mortgage financing products and is responsible for obtaining mortgage business volume nationally from independent brokerage firms and their respective brokers. All sales are generated by both the in-field Regional Sales Managers and the centralized Inside Sales Managers. Through their efforts and TD Mortgage Solutions' credit adjudication support, Broker Sales contributes to the $40+ Billion in annual RESL originations.Job Description
Reporting to the Senior Regional Manager, Broker Services, the Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the performance management of their market's Top 100 broker partners and the broader broker community.
This is a key sales management position within TD Broker Sales, by being the primary resource person for high-value broker relationships for the RESL department at TD.
- The Regional Sales Manager uses a disciplined approach to a rigorous and transparent sales management process, which includes planned sales activities, coaching and regular ongoing documented summaries and tracking.
- Proactive and reactive approach to brokerage firm offices and their brokers, by making planned and reoccurring out-bound "coaching" calls to high-value relationships, as well as troubleshooting incoming inquiries as a subject matter expert, for the purpose of achieving agreed upon mortgage referral business results.
- Database management and regular email communication containing current industry knowledge, product and policy updates, pricing modifications and any other time / industry sensitive information.
- Dynamically manage the top 60 list on an ongoing basis;
- Provide RESL subject matter and operational expertise to expedite business dealings with TD.
- Prepare a Marketing Sales Plan, including annual and quarterly goals, and volume forecasting; meet with broker owners and their brokers, obtain business volume commitments and forecast results and estimate total potential business volumes.
- Act as a primary liaison with TD Mortgage Solutions and broker partners.
- Attend and participate in broker related industry events.
- Provide industry competitive analysis, including pricing, products and programs to the Senior Regional Manager.
- In addition to a solid experience in the field of mortgage credit and credit evaluation, experience in coaching and sales management is considered an asset
- A positive attitude, a quick, self-motivated starter, and entrepreneurial skills are all assets
- The position requires RESL expertise and knowledge of TD Canada Trust policies
- Strong organizational awareness and the ability to influence internal partners to find quick solutions to support our brokerage partners
- Experience working with third party vendors and external partners
- Excellent communication skills in French and English, both written and oral, as well as experience in presentations to large and small groups
- Willingness to want to work evenings and certain weekends, and to participate in certain industry events
- Knowledge of MS Power Point software for presentations, Excel and Word is required.
- Proven ability to achieve business goals through business planning, coaching and skills development activities
- The incumbent must have strong impact and influence skills and understand how to perform in a dynamic environment.
- Education: University degree or equivalent.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Sales and Marketing