10175 101 St NW
Job Family Group:
Role will be situated in Edmonton and will require some client specific travel within Alberta and Manitoba.
This role requires the successful candidate to drive sales by attracting new to BMO clients to our online digital investing platforms, and work with internal partners to grow the business.
The candidate must be comfortable with using social media, online digital channels as well as leveraging their own network to drive sales. Act as a subject matter expert to enhance BMO employees' product knowledge and expertise, and encourages customer conversations focusing on customer needs and providing solutions in the best interests of customers.
Provides training and coaching to optimize sales and channel performance. Supports a variety of national and regional programs to drive overall business growth.
- Prospecting business from internal and external sources
- Conducts Virtual Demos of online digital platforms to High Net Worth clients
- Conducts Seminars & Webinars to the investing public
- Reciprocate Referrals to other BMO partners and channels
- Identifies gaps and opportunities in the business plan and recommends solutions to achieve results.
- Assists in managing the customer escalation process related to new features, benefits and price.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to assigned business/group.
- Influences and negotiates to achieve business objectives.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Organizes and manages regular sales meetings/conferences to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the sales force.
- Supports the development of training materials and presentations to enhance employee effectiveness.
- Drives increased product knowledge and expertise through training and coaching of BMO employees.
- Supports regional and national sales & marketing programs to drive overall sales effectiveness.
- Collaborates effectively with internal stakeholders to build capability and drive business growth.
- Provides specialized consulting, analytical and technical support.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules
- Works independently and regularly handles non-routine situations.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed
We're here to help
- Typically between 5 - 7 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CSC, CPH required and WME preferred
- In-depth knowledge of financial markets and digital investing
- Deep knowledge and technical proficiency gained through extensive education and business experience in investing and financial products
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
- Presentation skills.- in depth
- Data driven decision making - In-depth.
- External Business development - experienced
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.
Customer Service and Support